Mergers and Acquisitions Attorney in Austin
Mergers and acquisitions deal with the buying, selling, merging, or dividing of separate companies and/or entities. In a merger or an acquisition, success often depends on the ability of a lawyer to provide strategic, responsive advice. John McDuff is an experienced business lawyer who can advise and assist with all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including:
- Conducting adequate due diligence.
- Structuring deals.
- Assessing offers.
- Negotiating terms.
- Arranging joint ventures, partnerships, and strategic alliances.
- Assisting clients in obtaining business financing.
- Drafting merger documents, agreements of sale, asset purchase agreements, and stock transfers.
- Preparing and filing necessary documentation.
- Finalizing and consummating deals.
Minimize Risks, Maximize Successes, & Minimize Tax Liability
At The Law Office of John McDuff, P.C. our focus is to structure the transaction strategically with 3 specific goals in mind: (1) minimize the risks of future disputes, (2) have the ability to win in those disputes, and (3) minimize tax liability. To achieve this, John McDuff provides sophisticated legal counsel that protects your best interests. As a former CPA, McDuff knows which financial details are critical to the success of a merger or acquisition. He will make sure every detail is accounted for so that the transaction goes smoothly.
Contact John McDuff Today
John McDuff is well-qualified to handle your case.If you have any questions regarding a merger and/or an acquisition, contact our law office at 512.457.1177. We take cases in Austin and throughout Central Texas.