The Law Office of John McDuff, P.C.
Practicing Business & Tax Law in Austin, Texas
- Over 30 years experience with cases up to 25 million
- Certified Public Accountant
- University of Texas law school
The Law Office of John McDuff, P.C. in Austin, TX is a solutions oriented firm that works tirelessly to address your business and tax issues. Sole attorney, John McDuff, understands the legal needs of business owners and individuals. With over 20 years of experience practicing exclusively in business and tax law, McDuff has developed the knowledge to help his clients protect their assets. The Law Office of John McDuff, P.C. has assisted clients on cases with up to 25 million dollars at stake, and we excel at providing wise counsel when the stakes are high.
An AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer
At the Law Office of John McDuff, P.C., our ability to handle business and tax matters for our clients effectively and efficiently has earned the confidence of our clients and peers. John McDuff has earned an AV Preeminent® peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell (a rating system through which experienced members of the bar and judiciary evaluate their peers). This rating indicates the highest level of performance in legal knowledge, analytical capabilities,
judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
Austin Business Lawyer & Tax Attorney, John McDuff
By intentionally limiting my practice to business and tax law for over 30 years, I provide creative and effective solutions for the following types of cases:
- Business Litigation: The need for legal representation can arise at any time in the course of business. Experienced Austin lawyer, John McDuff, can protect your interests and resolve the conflict efficiently.
- Business Transactions: If you are a business owner in need of legal advice and/or contract expertise, the Law Office of John McDuff, P.C. can help. We work with our clients to ensure that their deals are consummated smoothly.
- Tax Litigation: When a tax controversy arises, businesses and individuals need to defend themselves against the IRS. Tax Lawyer, John McDuff, handles all types of complex tax disputes and related issues.
- Tax Collection: Is the goverment looking to collect taxes from you or your business? The Law Office of John McDuff, P.C. can help settle tax debts and minimize any IRS penalties.
Contact Us Today to Discuss Your Case
At my firm, clients can expect an individualized approach to each case, with the best legal support available. Because I am the only attorney at my law firm, every client receives my individual, undivided attention. I do not delegate legal tasks, opting instead to invest myself in my clients’ success.
If you need an Austin business lawyer or a tax attorney, please call our office at 512-457-1177 for a consultation. Or you can contact us online.